This is the list of vegetables/herbs I bought to plant in my teeny-tiny apartment garden. Feel free to laugh.
- Lettuce: Simpson Elite, Little Gem, Red & Green Romaine, Broadleaf Mix
- Mesclun (not mescaline, Art, which is totally different and entirely illegal): Spicy, Sweet, Regular
- Radishes: Easter Egg mix
- Beets: Golden, Detroit Red, Chicago Red
- Onions: Granex (Yellow Vidalia), scallions
- Potatoes: Catalina
- Carrots: White Satin, Purple Haze, Rainbow Blend
- Swiss chard: Bright Lights
- Squash (x7): Can't even remember the names...but I have zucchini, butternut, balmoral pansquash, spaghetti, crookneck, and several other kinds I can't think of off the top of my head...
- Tomatoes (x?): I have tie-dye colored tomatoes and yellow tomatoes and pink tomatoes and chocolate-colored tomatoes...Many. Let's just put it that way.
- Okra (I personally can't stand okra, but I know lots of people who like to eat it.)
- Peas (Black-eyed peas, English peas)
- Beans (Snap beans, purple running beans, bush beans)
- Eggplant (Lavender, Black Beauty)
- Hot peppers (more varieties and levels of heat than I know what to do with)
- Bell peppers (Green, yellow, orange, red, chocolate brown, purple...)
- Herbs: Cilantro, Basil, Catnip, Chives, Lavender, Thyme, Dill, Tarragon, Oregano, etc...etc...etc...
On top of all this, I'm also trying for some tie-dye colored morning glories, some moon flowers, some zinnias, and other cutting flowers which I picked out of a catalog as being very pretty, but I don't know the names of any of them. But trust me - they're gorgeous.
So yeah. We'll see.
Ahhhh, Home - Where the sheep are yelling for corn and the tomatoes are sloooooowly ripening. The first thing Cubby did when he got out of the car at home was run to th...
14 hours ago