Three jobs I have had: Kennel crew member at a municipal kill shelter, grocery store clerk, technical editor.
Three places I have lived: Huntsville, AL; Tuscaloosa, AL; Auburn, AL.
Three shows/channels that I watch: House M.D., Top Chef, Malcolm In The Middle
Three places I have been: Boston, Massachusetts; San Diego, California; New York, New York.
Three people who email me often: Sonya, Leslie, Ilisa
Three of my favorite types of foods: Soups, Asian food, Southern soul food
Three places I would rather be: Tuscaloosa hanging with my best friend, fishing/boating at Lake Guntersville, on another road trip north.
Three friends I think will respond: Who knows...
Check This Out
-
Remember when we talked about how Double Stuf Oreos now have as much of the
cream filling as regular Oreos used to have in Ye Olden Days? And how many
of...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment