- Box up all belongings to be stored/moved.
- Get rid of as many unnecessary possessions as possible.
- Repaint the walls. (Ugh...I am thinking of paying for this part to be done...)
- Steam-clean the carpet. Again.
- Finish the garden bed on the incomplete end so the apartment doesn't bitch at me for installing it right before I move (despite the fact that the apartment NEVER does any kind of cosmetic outdoor maintenance, but I digress...)
Also need to start thinking broadly about designing my house, since a semester of interior design is my only experience with it. I have studied drafting though, which will be useful in learning basic architecture. I may end up very heavily involved in actual construction and the whole process, depending on what kind of weirdness I want to incorporate (hidden doors say what?) so I'll probably also try to pick up as many basic electrical and plumbing skills as I can.
And just in case you think I'm exaggerating: http://www.hiddendoors.com/
That's Too Big: Guy Showing Off One Of The Largest Species Of Terrestrial Snail - [image: giant-snail.jpg] This is a video of some guy showing off a Giant West African Snail (*Archachatina marginata*). The massive mollusks can grow shell...
56 minutes ago