- Box up all belongings to be stored/moved.
- Get rid of as many unnecessary possessions as possible.
- Repaint the walls. (Ugh...I am thinking of paying for this part to be done...)
- Steam-clean the carpet. Again.
- Finish the garden bed on the incomplete end so the apartment doesn't bitch at me for installing it right before I move (despite the fact that the apartment NEVER does any kind of cosmetic outdoor maintenance, but I digress...)
Also need to start thinking broadly about designing my house, since a semester of interior design is my only experience with it. I have studied drafting though, which will be useful in learning basic architecture. I may end up very heavily involved in actual construction and the whole process, depending on what kind of weirdness I want to incorporate (hidden doors say what?) so I'll probably also try to pick up as many basic electrical and plumbing skills as I can.
And just in case you think I'm exaggerating: http://www.hiddendoors.com/
A Little Plastic Clip-On That Turns Your Phone's Flashlight Into A Tiny Lamp - [image: tiny-phone-lamp-1.jpg] This is Luma, a tiny $10 clip-on lampshade that diffuses your smartphone's flashlight so it can function as a little lamp. I...
52 minutes ago