- Box up all belongings to be stored/moved.
- Get rid of as many unnecessary possessions as possible.
- Repaint the walls. (Ugh...I am thinking of paying for this part to be done...)
- Steam-clean the carpet. Again.
- Finish the garden bed on the incomplete end so the apartment doesn't bitch at me for installing it right before I move (despite the fact that the apartment NEVER does any kind of cosmetic outdoor maintenance, but I digress...)
Also need to start thinking broadly about designing my house, since a semester of interior design is my only experience with it. I have studied drafting though, which will be useful in learning basic architecture. I may end up very heavily involved in actual construction and the whole process, depending on what kind of weirdness I want to incorporate (hidden doors say what?) so I'll probably also try to pick up as many basic electrical and plumbing skills as I can.
And just in case you think I'm exaggerating: http://www.hiddendoors.com/
Yikes: Biplane Engine Dies, Pilot Manages To Get It Running Again Before Crash Landing - This is a video of 26-year-old 'aviation enthusiast' and pilot Chad Barber watching his biplane's engine die and propeller stop spinning, then managing to...
3 hours ago